Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Episode # 399 - November 25th, 2014

Thanks for your interest, but this episode is no longer available to view online!
But don't fret... this episode and a whole bunch of others are available to view
in the fifth Kyle's B&B book collection, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: Inn Mates"
(pictured below... just click on the pic to order at Amazon).
In fact, next to that are links for all 5 of the Kyle's B&B book collections!
(As well as the book of figure drawings "Kyle's B&B Presents: Drawings of Drew").







5 comments:

Ardenwolfe said...

(laugh) I'm loving it. Can't wait to see who Richard picks. And let the drama begin! :)

Anonymous said...

It's never a good thing when others do the choosing for you......I'd rather be alone than depend on blind dates to get me by!

Dennis in SF said...

I'd be skeptical of any guy Richard picked out for me. But I'm happy to watch Jake walk into that disaster! BTW, I like Jake's taste in short robes.

Ardenwolfe said...

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised Richard didn't suggest himself. Or maybe that's coming. . . .

Anonymous said...

im a midwestern bear myself ..49 and very single heh. and im in the same boat although im not getting any sex. would be nice to have a date myself.

Unlike Jake though , I'm into guys closer to my own age not young twinks looking for a daddy