Monday, June 04, 2007

My Irish Name is....

...actually, I thought my name is already pretty Irish. At least, my last name is, (Fox is an established Irish name with a long history). But, anyway, just went to one of those cute "blogthing name generator" sites to find out my "Irish Name", and, well...here it is:
Your Irish Name Is...

Gavin Dillon


Gavin Dillon? I guess I can live with that. Being that a large chunk of people now sweetly-but-mistakenly call me "Kyle", why not have another Celtic-sounding pseudonym to go by?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And this nice German Jewish boy suddenly became Aidan Boyle. How did THAT happen?

Anonymous said...

"Ciaran Carroll": oooooh that's kyuuuuute!!

Anonymous said...

quinn butler

well, they always say the butler did it...

Anonymous said...

Damn I'm Cian O'Carroll - well, I'm Sean already and that's Irish too no? :-P