Finally someone gives Lance a reality check. This whole thing was his doing. He was the one who wanted the 3 way and it backfired. Either get over it, or lose the best thing that ever happened to you. He know deep down he will never do any better.
...well, I thought Darren would have the heart-to heart with Lance, but Delia possibly found out by way of Richard, but..........
...It's best to let this PRIVATE matter be handled by the Two who are ACTUALLY in the Relationship; everyone knows Drew brings all the Boys to his Yard (...does anyone still use that phrase?), and it was always a sore spot for egotistical Lance.....
...But, they DO have the longest union in the B&B, yet the least COMMUNICATION....Drew is a damn SOCIAL WORKER, He's expected to talk things out!
....Personally I felt that they should break up maturely, and have plotlines that revolve around them dating Others, getting jealous, "Sex with an Ex" moments, etc. ....It would wake up their characters, and bring new Ones into the B&B (temporarily) .......
...It's starting to look like it's getting that ''..Tidy bow..' Greg puts on his Story arcs; at least Delia (drawn VERY feminine-ly here, Greg, kudos!) kicked Lance in the seat of those tight shorts....
...now he just needs Drew pull them OFF! ...grrrrrowl! ...ha-HAAA! ....Chow....... ; )
Someone should remind Lance that the threesome was his idea, and he sprung it on Drew without first talking things out and setting boundaries. Lance is going to lose Drew, especially when Drew realizes why he had no problem with Xavier excluding Lance from the “threesome “.
Stranger things have happened! Unlikely as that seems! Lance should do some groveling - it's good for the soul! LOL! Drew will (of course) forgive him!
9 comments:
Finally someone gives Lance a reality check. This whole thing was his doing. He was the one who wanted the 3 way and it backfired. Either get over it, or lose the best thing that ever happened to you. He know deep down he will never do any better.
....yeah, you TELL Lance, Irene Cara! ...I mean, Solange! ...I mean, Donna! ....Beyonce! ...I mean.....uhhh....DELIA! ...that's it! ...ha-HAA!
...well, I thought Darren would have the heart-to heart with Lance, but Delia possibly found out by way of Richard, but..........
...It's best to let this PRIVATE matter be handled by the Two who are ACTUALLY in the Relationship; everyone knows Drew brings all the Boys to his Yard (...does anyone still use that phrase?), and it was always a sore spot for egotistical Lance.....
...But, they DO have the longest union in the B&B, yet the least COMMUNICATION....Drew is a damn SOCIAL WORKER, He's expected to talk things out!
....Personally I felt that they should break up maturely, and have plotlines that revolve around them dating Others, getting jealous, "Sex with an Ex" moments, etc. ....It would wake up their characters, and bring new Ones into the B&B (temporarily) .......
...It's starting to look like it's getting that ''..Tidy bow..' Greg puts on his Story arcs; at least Delia (drawn VERY feminine-ly here, Greg, kudos!) kicked Lance in the seat of those tight shorts....
...now he just needs Drew pull them OFF! ...grrrrrowl! ...ha-HAAA! ....Chow....... ; )
Delia!!!! We need to see more of her!!!
...especially this ''New" Delia! ...this One is giving, "...Body-odi-ODI..."! ...Is that how you Kids say it!?? ...ha-HAAA! ; )
Actually, I’m over Lance/Drew. It’s been toxic for too long. I’d love to see them both move on.
I'm kind of over Lance + anyone. He's not interested in anyone but himself.
Someone should remind Lance that the threesome was his idea, and he sprung it on Drew without first talking things out and setting boundaries. Lance is going to lose Drew, especially when Drew realizes why he had no problem with Xavier excluding Lance from the “threesome “.
I want to see Lance to say "I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. Forgive me" to Drew.
Stranger things have happened! Unlikely as that seems! Lance should do some groveling - it's good for the soul! LOL! Drew will (of course) forgive him!
Post a Comment