Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Episode # 701 - July 21st, 2026 🍪

Want info on how to get the Kyle's B&B Books, (including signed copies)? Just CLICK HERE !
Want to find out how to get notified every time a new episode is posted? Just CLICK HERE!  (But first... read the new episode!). 







































































5 comments:

JM said...

When you feed a bear -- especially a Russian bear -- all he will want to talk about is more food. "Next time you bring chizz-cake -- Sergei like strawberry on top."

RBS7079 said...

...I'm surprised we've come back to the "..Sergei gets a Kid.." story arc, but if it squeeeeezes him in those spandex shorts once again, I'm all FOR it! ...ha-HAAA!

...But, I still don't know how this will ebb out; Harper (the 'Kid') indicated they will be going to College soon, and was in a dangerous Home situation with the h-omophobic Father, now the '..perky..' Mom wants Sergei to mentor a Soccer Team!??

...I didn't know there were 'other' Kids! ....and, wouldn't it be better to have someone else be an 'ally', like Eduardo, Brad, or Drew!?

...It seems Mom is l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y 'buttering up' Sergei, because of his Pro Hockey player status, to get the DAD closer.... I dunno, The Drew / Lance / Xavier situation JUST got juicy, and perky Moms & snippy Kids are now comin' into the B&B!??

.....Serg better get some more revealing spandex tights, if I'm gonna have to sit thru THIS..........................CHOW.......

WranglerMan said...

I'm glad you came back to this story arc, Greg. Coming out as gay/bi/trans is a process. I criticized you when the story first started, and others did too. It's nice to see you take criticism seriously. Now, for one more. Sergei should put the cookie down and step away from the box of cookies. His paunch is getting paunchier. His man boobs are getting saggy. And pretty soon what looks like a packing pistol will become -- to quote Nancy Reagan -- "a tiny little gun."

Nicholas Chiazza said...

You make left hand too big on woman with cookies soccer mom, Grigori. Please to fix.

Alton said...

Don't really know where this is going, but it's extremely off-putting so far. I get that Sergei's gruff dont-bother-me persona is supposed to be funny, but it's not remotely appropriate for this situation, and it strains credulity that anyone in this family would be interested in his opinion on their drama when he has demonstrated nothing but contemptuous indifference to any of them. I mean, who is this FOR?