...well, I've been harpin' about Drew jockstrappin' all over the B&B, but seeing him in Boxer-briefs.....and, a HAT indoors......seems....surreal.....
...But, I clearly see he's still making bad judgements; getting nosy Rich involved will Lance off all the MORE, making their Private situation Public.....
....and Drew STILL trying to get Xavier to bang Lance is (more of less) a '..pity f*ck..', which will sting for Lance's ego...if it hasn't already.....
...and.....Rich called it.......Drew ignored his own BOYFRIEND, during a 'shared' moment.....nuthin's 'tangled', Drew....you want OUT.
Drew needs to hash this out with Lance - not anybody else. Approach it like Lance (a lawyer) would -- like a deal negotiation that has gone off track and needs to be steered back on course.
2 comments:
...well, I've been harpin' about Drew jockstrappin' all over the B&B, but seeing him in Boxer-briefs.....and, a HAT indoors......seems....surreal.....
...But, I clearly see he's still making bad judgements; getting nosy Rich involved will Lance off all the MORE, making their Private situation Public.....
....and Drew STILL trying to get Xavier to bang Lance is (more of less) a '..pity f*ck..', which will sting for Lance's ego...if it hasn't already.....
...and.....Rich called it.......Drew ignored his own BOYFRIEND, during a 'shared' moment.....nuthin's 'tangled', Drew....you want OUT.
...."...Tres awkward...", INDEED.....................Chow......
Drew needs to hash this out with Lance - not anybody else. Approach it like Lance (a lawyer) would -- like a deal negotiation that has gone off track and needs to be steered back on course.
Post a Comment