Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Episode # 703 - August 18th, 2026 🤠

Want info on how to get the Kyle's B&B Books, (including signed copies)? Just CLICK HERE !
Want to find out how to get notified every time a new episode is posted? Just CLICK HERE!  (But first... read the new episode!). 







































































17 comments:

RBS7079 said...

...well, I've been harpin' about Drew jockstrappin' all over the B&B, but seeing him in Boxer-briefs.....and, a HAT indoors......seems....surreal.....

...But, I clearly see he's still making bad judgements; getting nosy Rich involved will Lance off all the MORE, making their Private situation Public.....

....and Drew STILL trying to get Xavier to bang Lance is (more of less) a '..pity f*ck..', which will sting for Lance's ego...if it hasn't already.....

...and.....Rich called it.......Drew ignored his own BOYFRIEND, during a 'shared' moment.....nuthin's 'tangled', Drew....you want OUT.

...."...Tres awkward...", INDEED.....................Chow......

JM said...

Drew needs to hash this out with Lance - not anybody else. Approach it like Lance (a lawyer) would -- like a deal negotiation that has gone off track and needs to be steered back on course.

WranglerMan said...

An angle I hadn't thought about! Very good, Greg! Out of curiosity...why does Drew have a side nipple? Rather than a birth defect, I'd say it's a beauty mark!

RBS7079 said...

...y'know...looking at this Story arc, It's clear that Drew is becoming wishy-washy....; I miss the confident, emphatic Hunk (during his debut), and how he made Lance wait, to have S-ex with him...

...He was an all-around GOOD Guy, and NEVER a pushover....THIS 'Drew' (as I stated a couple of times) is more 'Himbo'-esque, and is fearful of confronting Lance about their situation....

....we ALL know Drew was desirable to many (the Provincetown Ep where People were stopping Drew for a Photograph showed him at his beloved peak)...BUT, since he's been 'neutered' a bit by Greg, and isn't believable anymore in wanting to salvage his relationship with Lance.....

....have them break up, and have Drew start up a 'thing' with Mannis, and have Lance get with Price.....It would bring LOADS of drama to the B&B, and would be a JUICY read.....Thoughts!? ...CHOW-CHOW...... ; )

MelliePh said...

How can you do that to me Greg? You raise a good point about Drew’s actions and motivations, when I had already put all of the blame on Lance. While it is a good point, I would make it clear that Lance hasn’t been happy for a while, and in this situation, he really didn’t consider Drew’s feelings. Not to let Drew off of the hook, but Lance’s behavior probably played a role in why he ignored him during the threesome. These guys need to discuss the situation. Also, is Lance more upset that Xavier ignored him or that Drew ignored him. To me, it seems that he is upset about Xavier not being into him.

MelliePh said...

Like you said, Drew is afraid of confronting Lance about their relationship. Going through with the threesome was definitely his way of hurting Lance, even though he didn’t realize it.

ComixFan said...

Alright, Drew! Asking Richard for relationship advice! THAT'S a unique approach! Still, it sorta makes sense - Richard is so invested in everyone else's business, it makes sense that he might have some ideas. He's on point in noting that Drew was not exactly innocent in hurting Lance's feelings. I'm guessing Lance is asking other people for advice (isn't HE a social worker?) because his relationship with Lance is in the toilet right now. If I were him, I wouldn't trust my own judgment around Lance either. How badly must Drew feel about Lance "shopping him out" to Xavier? Not looking well all around!

Anthony said...

Drew's tangled up mind is because he might have actually enjoyed the attention so much that excluding lance was a byproduct of his yearning desire for true validation. Richard questioning Drew's reasons to said slight of Lance is actually a catalyst of a deeper rationality check.

RBS7079 said...

"...Drew's tangled up mind is because he might have actually enjoyed the attention so much that excluding lance was a byproduct of his yearning desire for true validation...." ....Or, Drew was just HORNY.....

....We have to remember that we saw several instances of Drew wanting some 'Amore' from Lance, and was brushed off...remember the Jason scenario!? ...I don't think Drew needs 'validation'...he needs EMOTION!

...We also know Lance is cold & indifferent...He lands a HOT Stud that everybody wants, and now has grown tired of his conquest....THAT'S why he was so buzzed over Price getting nailed by Jason.....

...In which, Price set UP, to f*ck with Lance! ...there's where the '..validation...' lies! ...Our Boys are headed to Splitsville, TRUST.....

Ivan said...

If you can forget about your boyfriend as you mess around with someone else, then he's no really your boyfriend.

Anthony said...

I recall the Jeremy Trang episode when Lance and Drew were having a conversation about the lack of affection and warmth. Lance is preoccupied with trying to be able to convince himself how "skilled "he is that he shut down any participations that Drew was seeking at the moment. (My prior comment was deleted).

M.B. said...

May upset some with this comment but.... I am glad that its Drew who has to deal with the situation at hand. Felt like majority of the time throughout their storyline Lance was always the one who was the "bad" guy and had to make changes. Was the dropping the threesome out the blue wrong yes but remember before this we did se lance have a romantic moment telling Drew that he is the biggest fan of Drew Danvers and got him Superbowl tickets (episode 689) so I am somewhat happy to see that drew isnt the "victim " in this because it always just seemed like whenever there was an issue all the blame with towards Lance. I think because we see so much of their negative aspect and drama of their relationship, we do forget that there are/were moments of genuine affection between them and if they are going to continue being in a relationship then let's see more of that otherwise just have them break up because this whole issue and making it always due to lance drama is getting old

Frank said...

Yes, it's worth noting Lance wasn't totally off base, though is Lance more angry that Xavier wanted Drew and Drew enjoyed it? The couple seem to have been a bit estranged, with Lance starved for sex - perhaps why he agreed so quickly and behaved so enthusiastically in the threesome. It's weird he's still thinking setting Xavier and Lance together will fix the problem when Xavier expressed he's not at all attracted to Lance.

Sometimes a relationship has a good run and people separate, later becoming friends (and Lance seems to have slept with a few housemates). Realistically, they should part ways amicably, maybe with some encounters (like Mannis and Jeremy) when they miss each other. I agree making this a house issue, especially with Richard who sees this as entertainment and gossip fodder, is a mistake. But having the threesome at the B&B rather than Xavier's hotel room already crossed that bridge.

Looking forward to seeing Jason, Rocco, Nick/Dave, Delia, Mannis and Rudy - even Jeremy and Levi. It would be fun to see interesting storylines centered around "minor" characters - a la "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" or British tv series "Banana".

ComixFan said...

@Anthony - Accurate, if somewhat convoluted comment! I agree with @RBS7079 that "Drew is horny" works also!!

Anthony said...

@ComixFan Sorry for the twisted words of my previous comment I may have said so much that it could come across as hard to follow, but I've had a few of my original posts removed. I used some words i thought would prevent a deletion.

Greg Fox said...

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful comments. I just want to remind you that this website is still having an unusually strict, (and incorrect), spam blocker going on, which I have no control over. However, it does save the "spam" comments for me, (and Wildcat), to review. Neither of us have found a single one of these blocked comments to actually be spam, and we have approved those blocked comments as soon as either of us sees them. So, I wanted to let you know, if your comment is blocked, fear not. It will eventually be published, as soon as I or Wildcat get in there and approve it, (I check in here a couple of times a day, and Wildcat a bit less than that). Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for this strange inconvenience!

ComixFan said...

@Greg Fox - FYI - I've had several comments "not accepted" for publication two weeks ago. None since.