Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Come Meet Me in Los Angeles This Weekend !!!!

Come meet me in Los Angeles this weekend! I'll be at Bent-Con, an amazing annual Comic Con targeted for the LQBTQ community! I'll have a table for all 3 days, Nov. 8th-10th, and will be signing & selling copies of the Kyle's B&B books, and showing artwork, and would love to just meet ya' and say HI! Details & tickets at www.bent-con.org

If you've seen some of my previous postings about Bent-Con, then you know what a fun, creative crowd it draws, as well as being the only Comic Con completely devoted to LGBT comics. Other gay comics creators had tables at last years', and will be there this year, too... like Patrick Fillion, Joe Phillips, Butch McLogic, Jeff Krell, ("Jayson"),  Jezza Smiles,  the Tom of Finland foundation... and many, many more!!! Also, I have never seen so many hot guys walking around in skimpy superhero costumes.  (Some more pics below). Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Pflegebetten said...

It's remarkable to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting experience.